Litecoin: buying litecoins is simple with us!
Thank you for your interest in our exchange center for Litecoin transactions and exchanges! Let’s take a closer look at this promising digital currency, or cryptocurrency.
The history of the Litecoin started in 2011 when financial expert Charles Lee, a former employee of Google inspired by the idea of Bitcoin, decided to create an alternative cryptocurrency. Litecoin was created on the basis of the Bitcoin protocol and has all the key features of bitcoin: it is decentralized, it has no issuance center or regulatory administrative center, and it provides the opportunity to verify transactions through Blockchain, etc.
At the same time, Litecoin has three important features that differentiate it from Bitcoin.
Differences from Bitcoin
- An original algorithm for block computation, which results in a mining process different from that of bitcoin;
- A shorter transaction process, which allows for money transfers 4 times faster than bitcoin;
- A maximum amount of coins that is 4 times larger (the total issuance limit is 84 million).
The reason for the faster transaction processing is that with litecoin, block processing is done every 2.5 minutes, while with bitcoin it is made only once every 10 minutes. This is an important benefit, and this may be the reason that many sources have claimed that litecoin will become the alternative to bitcoin in the future.
The official client program distributed for digital currency transactions is open-source. This was a modification of the Bitcoin-Qt client software (the so-called fork), with some technical differences in the duration of block generation and in the hashing algorithm, as well some minor changes in the graphical interface. Since then, many modifications have been released, as well as alternative client software, including the unofficial version of the Android client software and the official version of the Electrum client software.
At the moment, litecoin is less popular than its "elder brother" bitcoin, but it has a firm hold on second place in the world of cryptocurrencies with multi-million capitalization. Even though there are other alternatives, such as Namecoin, that appeared earlier than litecoin, Litecoin is much more popular than the other alternative cryptocurrencies. It is traded much more often on exchanges, both for fiat currency and for btc. The currency rate has begun to rise, which has attracted increased attention from the media, as it is regarded as a real alternative to bitcoin.
Let’s consider Litecoin’s recharge, sales and exchange options.
Methods of purchasing litecoin
Our exchange offers you opportunity to buy litecoin with credit card, cash deposits, bank transactions in USD, euros or other currency as a payment methods. We have accounts in the most popular banks with thousands of branches in European Union and other countries. You will always find the most convenient way to fund your account!
Soon other ways to buy litecoins will be also added. Please check our new offers!
Methods of selling litecoin
You can sell litecoins and make withdrawals through the bank. We make money transfers in USD and in foreign currency, including euros and many others. You can order a bank wire or SEPA transfer. There is also a choice of banks where internal transfer is available.
We're also working on adding new methods for easiest litecoins withdrawals in a number of countries.
You can exchange litecoin to bitcoin, or make a conversion into any other digital currency.
Why is our service the best choice for exchanging litecoins? There are several reasons:
- We are a licensed financial company, regulated by the IFSC. We never work with our clients on the "honor system"; we provide actual guarantees for the safekeeping of their funds at the expense of the company’s security deposit.
- Reasonable commissions, regular promotional offers, and the widest possible choice of payment methods, from the most popular to the most exotic. Working with us will be effortless and profitable!
- A convenient, user-friendly website that anyone can understand easily, offering a help system, video tutorials, and online consulting.
- Professional and user-friendly multi-language support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no holidays or days off.
We hope you will make the right choice!